Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thankful for Doctors and Husbands!

It has been a week of chaos! First Stew was sick, then I got it and was throwing up sick on our 3 year anniversary, But Stew took extra special care of me and the kids while i got through it. Finally, our first emergency visit yesterday...Wesleygrant hit his head on the coffee table and busted a hole! seriously! in his head! It was crazy! but, we got through it with the help of some medical professionals and 6 stiches....we expected it to come soon and i'm sure a few more will follow...Wesleygrant was very brave! All is well today and thankful for husbands and doctors....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd anniversary! I'm sorry that it has been a crummy few days, but I'm soooooo glad that Wesleygrant is okay!!!

Can't wait to give his a little kiss in person ;)!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Spirit of Adoption said...

Oh my WOW!!! We haven't been to the ER this wk, but I know the feeling of ER visits, and they aren't fun : ( I'm SO sorry!!! SO thankful that Wesleygrant is OK!!!! Praise the Lord!!! And thankful you are not throwing up anymore - that has got to be the WORST sickness....and add kiddos on top of that - BAD NEWS!!! SO THANKFUL that Stew served your family with grace!!!!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home