Dearest Kimberly~ I am so glad that you had such a delightful trip! I know all of your friends were blessed by a visit from you!! And I praise the Lord that His amazing grace will sustain your every trial and need as you continue to transition! I love you sweet gal:)!!!!
HEY WESLEYGRANT- HAPPY HAPPY HIPPITY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE & MISS YOU VERY MUCH & CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW BIG YOU AND SALLY ARE! Now, you try to be a good little 2 year old for your mommy, okay? Love, Wes, Melissa & the little ladies
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY GRANT!! dddd--Dddora! :-) We love you and miss you and hope to see you soon! Hugs, kisses, and much love, Auntie Madison Chelsea, Alex, and Grace
2 Comments:
Dearest Kimberly~ I am so glad that you had such a delightful trip! I know all of your friends were blessed by a visit from you!! And I praise the Lord that His amazing grace will sustain your every trial and need as you continue to transition! I love you sweet gal:)!!!!
HEY WESLEYGRANT- HAPPY HAPPY HIPPITY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE & MISS YOU VERY MUCH & CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW BIG YOU AND SALLY ARE! Now, you try to be a good little 2 year old for your mommy, okay? Love, Wes, Melissa & the little ladies
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY GRANT!! dddd--Dddora! :-) We love you and miss you and hope to see you soon!
Hugs, kisses, and much love,
Auntie Madison
Chelsea, Alex, and Grace
Post a Comment
<< Home