Hi Kimberly, I had no idea you were coming to Memphis this past weekend! I would have loved to seen you again and Sally also. I hate that I missed you. If I would have only read this on Friday. Well, I hope you are doing well, sounds like you guys are adjusting fine to life in Austin and you look very happy. I miss you here, and I hope we can 'catch up' sometime soon. Love, melanie
4 Comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet!!!!! Hope you have a safe, refreshing, fun-filled, encouraging, worshipful weekend!!!!
have a great time!!!...i hope the boys make it without you!
I hope we make it without you, too! 3 hours down and 56 more to go!
Hi Kimberly,
I had no idea you were coming to Memphis this past weekend! I would have loved to seen you again and Sally also. I hate that I missed you. If I would have only read this on Friday.
Well, I hope you are doing well, sounds like you guys are adjusting fine to life in Austin and you look very happy. I miss you here, and I hope we can 'catch up' sometime soon.
Love,
melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home