Friday, June 02, 2006

Update

I went to the doctor today and i haven't progressed anymore...yeah! so we are going to keep me on light bed rest until next week and then see again. So many people have helped us in huge ways, but i have to say that my husband has been the most help of all. I am blown away at how he has jumped in places that i didn't know i needed him. Just today he said he hired a woman needing work to clean our house/do laundry once a week for the next 3 months. There is an emotion that stirs within me for him that i can't describe....when i am weak and he is stepping in to be strong...it is very humbling to let him, but then maybe that is where the LORD is trying to teach us something new.....

please continue prayers as we are both going through "transition" in many different ways.

we love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberly,
I am so glad to hear about Stew's service to you. Jason did the same for me when I started working full time and it made a huge difference, not to mention I LOVE Romi and have had many great spiritual conversation. Rest, sweet friend.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home