THANKS
Dear family and friends,
Stew and I can't thank you enough for all you have done for us and especially to me during this time with my mother. We just got home from TX yesterday and will be here about 2 days then head out for a wedding over the holiday weekend. I will have updates soon on our site and can't wait to write you a little bit about my mother.
Thank you for your prayers for me and my family.....please continue as we journey ahead without my mother with us.
love, kimberly

1 Comments:
Kimberly,
I am SO sorry to hear that your mother passed away! You and your family will be on my heart and in our prayers during this time!
We were so sad that we didn't get to meet up with you when we came to Memphis! Hopefully we can meet up with ya'll if you come this way to D!
Love,
Jill (& Gene, I know you will be in his prayers too)
Post a Comment
<< Home