Oh, how this picture brings me tears...over and over...both sorrow and joy....my mother is just as sweet as her face shows...and she adored me and especially Wesley-Grant. My mother is a testimony of Grace....she never complained during her 15 yrs. with MS and even in the last moments with Cancer she kept telling us she was sorry. At the peak of my mother's pain a few days after this picture was taken, i was able to help my mother step towards eternity. I was able to have the most precious moments with her. It was at my mother's weakest moment that she gave me the most. I will forever be changed from the last 2 weeks with my mother...both b/c her life and her death.
Thank you again for all you have done for my family and I! We love you!!
"Creator, Maker, Life-Sustainer, Comforter, Healer, My Redeemer, Lord and King, Beginning, and the End...I AM, IAM" and that is my mother's God....
John 11:25, 26
Jesus said to her, " Iam the resurrection and the life, He who believes in Me, thought he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die...."

1 Comments:
The tribute to your mother and her MIGHTY God is beautiful. We love you very much and have you in our prayers. Hang in there Miss Sally Marie.....let mom catch her breath. Kimberly, even if il' Sally doesn't give you time to "get ready" for her.... I AM will be ready for you! :) Love you sweet, sweet friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home